Thank you for using the website to register for the 40 year class reunion of the EPHS Class of 1978.
The reunion will be held August 11, 2018 from 6PM to 9PM at the Red Lily Vineyard located at 11777 OR-238, Jacksonville, OR 97530.
Rather than collecting fees to cover the cost of the reunion in some other way, the EPHS Class of 1978 is happy to collaborate with the D9 Foundation and use this website. Because we have obtained a donation for the cost of our Red Lily Vineyard location fee, 100% of the donation you make to register for the reunion will go to the EPHS student scholarship of your choice. This implies 100% of your donation is tax deductible. The minimum donation required to register for the reunion is $15, but we are hoping most registrants will be able to donate more so we help more EPHS students.
At the reunion, the only other costs you will incur are the costs of the food and drinks you purchase. The Red Lily Vineyard will provide a no host bar, and a food truck will be present with great food options.
Each person attending the reunion must be registered separately through this website page. For this 40 year reunion, classmates may not only invite a guest, but they may also invite others from other EPHS classes. To invite another, just forward this email to them and ask them to register. Again, the registration cost per person will be a donation of $15 or more that must be paid through the website link.
To register do the following here on this webpage:
- Select the scholarship you want to fund with your registration fee. You will see you can choose from:
- Class of 1978 Mike Bowles Scholarship (An endowed scholarship our Class of 1978 set up 10 years ago to honor Mr. Bowles.)
- Nat Etzel Scholarship (An endowed scholarship Eric Etzel spearheaded to honor his father, who was an EPHS ag teacher.)
- Bob Fisher Scholarship (An endowed scholarship Tami Fisher spearheaded to honor her father, who was big FFA supporter.)
- Kathy Bowles Scholarship (An endowed scholarship Mr. Bowles is just spearheading now to honor his wife, who was a big supporter of youth in the Eagle Point community.)
- Choose the donation amount ($15 or more to register)
- Click the “Add to Cart” button
- Click “View Cart” at the top of the page
- Click “Proceed to Checkout.”
- Fill in the payment information and pay.
- Also enter the first name, last name, and email for the person registering. This name will go on a name tag that will be provided at the reunion, and a donation receipt will be emailed to the email address provided.
Look forward to seeing you at the reunion!!