Our mission is to establish a continuing foundation for School District 9 with a two-fold purpose:
1. Every graduating senior or GED recipient who desires to continue their education, may receive scholarship support upon approved application.
2. To ensure financial resources are made available to provide for special student/human needs within the district.
The D9 Foundation is recognized by the State of Oregon as a non-profit organization and has tax-exempt status under IRS section 501(c)(3)
Funds are raised each year through the following events:
- Scholarship Dessert – November or February
- Poker Tournament – February or March
- Benefit Dinner and Auction – Saturday after Labor Day
- Golf Tournament – Sunday after Labor Day
Any person or organization wishing to initiate an endowment scholarship can do so by contacting the D9 Foundation.
For information about all our current scholarships, click here.